We took some time away from the blog over the holidays, but we are back and excited about the new year.
2020 kicked off with the largest consumer electronic show – CES – last week in Las Vegas. As expected, smart home devices were abound. According to Parks Associates, nearly 30 percent of US broadband households have at least one smart home device in their living space. This is up 20 percent from 2018.
Business Insider highlighted the top best smart home and kitchen devices seen at CES:
- Best smart plug: WeMo Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- Best smart lights: Philips Hue Outdoor Collection
- Best smart lock: Benjilock by Hampton Livia and Luca
- Best video doorbell: Lockly Vision
- Best smart security camera: Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera
- Best smart dimmer switch: Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switch
- Best smart home security system: Blue by ADT
- Best smart wall panels: Nanoleaf Unified Light Panels
- Best smart bathroom device: Kohler Moxie
- Best smart toothbrush: Oral-B iO and Oral-B Guide
For a more detailed look at these products – you can click on this link to the feature article – https://www.businessinsider.com/best-smart-home-devices-ces-2020#best-smart-home-security-system-7
Smart thermostats continue to be an entry device for homeowners and the LUX KONO Pro Edition is a great option. Priced at under $150, LUX KONO is a user-friendly thermostat that is voice compatible with the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa. The thermostat’s intuitive control is super easy to use with its simple knob or it can be managed with the LUX mobile app. It’s easy to install, too, making it a perfect “stock on the truck” thermostat.
Learn more about the LUX KONO Pro, visit https://pro.luxproducts.com/konoproduct/